acoustic but not only acoustic

Friday, November 17, 2006

Butch Hancock - The Wind's Dominion - - VBR


until recently i had only heard scattered tracks by this fine artist, i have been fond of his song " boxcars" since hearing it among those few scattered tracks. the guy has been around quite awhile. he's an ole fart too in fact. i however am just now hearing his work frequently and so far its thumbs up. this is one of his early albums listen to him. just click here

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another gem! Please keep uploading these diverse obscure albums ...it is certainly appreciated.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great!
Butch is one of the best...

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great album, great post. Thnx!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Kovina Kris said...

Wow! What a great album. I love those moments when I hear something and wonder, "How the heck have I never heard of someone THAT talented!". Thanks a lot! I would include Butch in the same breath as Steve Forbert and Steve Earle. Just great.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find any Butch Hancock record for some time now. Thank you so much

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Butch Hancock is one of the great cowboy poets. I've never heard this album of his, but am looking forward to tucking into it.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home