acoustic but not only acoustic

Friday, August 25, 2006

Ralph McTell - Sand In Your Shoes -1998 - VBR

I very seldom hear my brit friends who are also fond of acoustic folk music refer to Ralph McTell. I wonder why. Perhaps because he is someone everyone in the UK has heard and they are seeking to introduce other fine artists that may not be as familiar. A lot of Americans haven't heard him though. Fortunately I have.Give him a listen by clicking here
password again is meadowlark

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure am glad you're blog is still here, as I've just discovered it and love your selections. When there were no July/early August entries, I got worried. Thanks for your wonderful taste and willingness to share.

elaine

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post!!!!!
Thank you for Ralph McTell!

bobdylan

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came from a Forum where I discovered "You Well - Meaning etc..", some of the members connected me here. And I say thanks to you to add a second pleasure in my folk collection.

A french guy

(Note: I have no blog, it is just to not be anonymous)

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home